If a person focuses on injection molding for many years, different results will appear every day. This should be commended. However, the injection molding machine also encounters such or that kind of problems. What to do at this time is the time to test one's experience and technology. The following is a summary of nine points, what is the problem of sudden failure and how to solve it. Explore and research together to see if there is something wrong.
First, the oil pump motor and oil pump start, but can not afford pressure .
1. The wiring of the proportional valve on the oil pump is loose or the coil is burned-check whether the proportional pressure valve is energized.
2. Impurities block the port of the proportional pressure valve on the oil pump—remove the impurities by removing the proportional pressure valve.
3. The pressure oil is dirty, and debris accumulates on the surface of the oil filter, preventing the pressure oil from entering the pump-cleaning the oil filter and replacing the pressure device.
4. The oil leaks inside the oil pump. The reason is that it is used for a long time, the internal loss or the pressure oil is unclean and cause damage-repair or replace the oil pump.
5. Oil leakage from oil drums, hoses and joints-eliminate leaks.
6, oil stuck-check whether the oil valve spool is normal.
Second, the temperature of the melt tank cannot be controlled
1. The temperature cannot be controlled. Check whether the contacts of the electric contactor are stuck and whether the wires of the thermocouple are loose or damaged.
2. The temperature cannot rise. Check whether the electric heating air switch in the electric box is turned on, whether the contactor and relay are closed, there is voltage, whether the insurance is burned out, and whether the heating coil is burned out.
3. Whether the thermometer is damaged.
Third, do not lock mode
1. Whether the front-opening safety door has been closed, whether the stopper of the safety door has pressed and released the safety door, and the wiring is loose or damaged.
2. The coil of the mold clamping solenoid may have moved into the valve, and the valve core is moved-cleaning or replacing the mold clamping control valve.
3. The directional valve may not be reset-clean the directional valve.
4. The thimble cannot return to its home position-check if the thimble moves normally.
5. Check whether the origin of the electronic controller for mold clamping and mold opening has been changed and whether the mold clamping position has been terminated.
6. Check whether the pressure gauge is operating.
7. Press the mode-lock key to see if the display shows mode-locked signals or other signals and alarms.
8. Check whether the position, speed, and pressure of the clamp are adjusted properly.
9. Check whether the piston rod of the mold clamp is broken.
Fourth, do not shoot
1. The coil of the glue injection solenoid may be burned, or there is a foreign object entering the directional valve, and the valve core is moved-clean or replace the glue injection valve.
2, the pressure is too low-increase the pressure of the injection glue.
3. The temperature of injection molding is too low-adjust the temperature gauge to increase the temperature to the required point. If the temperature gauge is still unable to raise the temperature, check whether the electric heater and fuse are burnt or loose. Renewed.
4. The wiring of the plastic injection valve opening system is loose or the contact is poor-the connection of the combination switch head is properly connected.