1. Close the main power switch of the machine tool, check whether the equipment is leaking, and preheat the barrel and mold according to the set process temperature requirements. When the barrel temperature reaches the process temperature, it must be held for more than 20 minutes to ensure the temperature of each part of the barrel. Evenly.
2. Open the cooling water valve of the oil cooler to cool the return oil and the water pipe. Jog the oil pump to start it. No abnormal phenomenon is found before the oil pump can be officially started. Wait until the screen shows "Motor ON" before running. Pay attention to the motor. Reverse and check if the function of the safety door is normal.
3. Manually start the screw rotation, and check whether there is any abnormal sound or stuck in the sound of the screw rotation.
4. The operator must use a safety door. If the safety door travel switch fails, it is not allowed to start the machine. It is strictly prohibited to operate without a safety door (cover).
5. The various covers, protective covers, etc. of the electrical, hydraulic and rotating parts of the running equipment should be covered and fixed.
6. Non-shift operators are not allowed to press the buttons and handles without permission. Do not allow two or more people to operate the same injection molding machine at the same time.
7. When placing molds and inserts, be stable, accurate, and reliable. When abnormality is found during mold clamping, stop immediately and notify the technician to troubleshoot.
8. When the machine is repaired or the mold is cleaned for a long time (more than 10 minutes), the injection seat must be retracted to leave the nozzle away from the mold and the motor is turned off. The operator is not allowed to leave the job when the maintenance personnel repairs the machine.
9. Someone is not allowed to start the motor when handling the machine or mold.
10. When the body enters the machine tool or the mold is open, the power must be cut off.
11. Avoid hitting the fixed mold with the injection seat when the mold is open, so as not to fall off the fixed mold.
12. The air injection generally does not exceed 5 seconds each time. When two consecutive injections are immobile, pay attention to notify neighboring personnel to avoid the danger zone. When cleaning the nozzle nozzle, do not clean it directly by hand. Use iron tongs or other tools to avoid burns.
13. There is high temperature, high pressure and high power during the work of the melt tube. It is forbidden to step on, climb or place items on the melt tube to prevent soup injury, electric shock and fire.
14. Under the condition that the hopper is not feeding, it is not allowed to use metal rods and rods to roughen the hopper to avoid damaging the split screen, screen cover and magnet frame in the hopper. If the screw is turned, the metal rod entanglement machine is extremely likely Serious damage to the equipment accident.
15. When abnormalities such as abnormal sounds, odors, sparks, and oil leaks are detected during the operation of the injection molding machine, the machine should be shut down immediately, report to the relevant personnel, and explain the failure phenomenon and possible causes.
Tips : If you have any questions about injection molding and molds, please contact us.