Moulds play a pivotal role in the entire industrial field. The mold industry is a basic industry in the manufacturing industry and the basis for the transformation of technological achievements. At the same time, it is also an important field of high-tech industries. In the developed countries of Europe and the United States, it is called the "magnetic industry" of "point iron to gold". Many countries respect it. What mold industry is the cornerstone of American industry, the key industry, mold is the driving force for the prosperity of society, the secret of the development of the entire industry is the driving force to enter the rich society, and other beautiful words. We must pay close attention to the following ten situations.
1. Mold opening direction and parting line
It should be noted that at the beginning of the design of each injection molded product, the mold opening direction and parting line must be determined first to ensure that the core-pulling slider mechanism is minimized and the effect of the parting line on the appearance is eliminated. This is very important.
1. First, after the mold opening direction is determined, the product's ribs, buckles, protrusions and other structures are designed to be as consistent with the mold opening direction as possible to avoid core pulling to reduce the stitching line and extend the life of the mold. This is an important aspect.
2. It is also important to select an appropriate parting line after the direction of mold opening is determined to avoid an undercut in the direction of mold opening to improve the appearance and performance.
Second, the scientific release slope
1. It can be said that proper demolding gradient can avoid product burrs (pull flowers). The demolding slope of smooth surface should be ≥0.5 °, the surface of fine leather texture (sand surface) is greater than 1 degree, and the surface of coarse leather texture is greater than 1.5 °.
2. In the middle is the proper demolding slope to avoid product top injuries, such as top white, top deformation, and top break.
3. When designing a deep cavity structure product, the outer surface slope should be greater than the inner surface slope as much as possible to ensure that the mold core does not deviate during injection, obtain a uniform product wall thickness, and ensure the material strength of the product opening. This is the release of science.
Third, the wall thickness of the product
1. Various plastics have a certain range of wall thickness, generally 0.5 ~ 4mm. When the wall thickness exceeds 4mm, it will cause too long cooling time, resulting in shrinkage and other problems. It should be considered to change the product structure.
2. Uneven wall thickness will cause the surface to shrink.
3. Uneven wall thickness will cause pores and weld marks.
Application of stiffeners
1. Reasonable application of stiffeners can increase product rigidity and reduce deformation.
2. The thickness of the ribs must be ≤ (0.5 ～ 0.7) T product wall thickness, otherwise the surface will shrink.
3. The single-sided slope of the ribs should be greater than 1.5 ° to avoid top injuries.